DAY OF THE PROCEDURE
1. 30 minutes after the treatment, please use the provided cotton pad and wipe the treated area in gentle, circular motions. Pat dry and apply a very THIN layer of aftercare cream given to you.
2. Repeat Step 1 EVERY HOUR until bedtime.
3. Before bedtime, please do one final wipe, pat dry, and apply the cream. If you have normal to dry skin, please use plastic wrap on your brows to keep them moist during the night.
DAY 2 TO 7 AFTER THE PROCEDURE
1. Every morning and night, please wipe the treated area with a damp cotton pad. Pat dry and apply a very THIN layer of cream.
2. If the treated area feels dry or tight, please repeat the above.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Day 1 - 5
Brows will appear darker and thicker, and scabbing forms over the strokes to protect the area while healing.
Day 5 - 9
As the scabs start coming off, they may appear patchy ( be patient, it's just a few days, the balm will help with the flaking and itching )
Days 9 - 12
The pigment under may look light or milky due to a thin layer of scar tissue. This is completely normal.
Day 12 - 21
The pigment will “ come back” once the thin layer of scar tissue heals and strokes in the brows will become darker.
WHAT TO AVOID FOR 30 DAYS
Sunbathing, solarium, light therapies, chemical peels, fruit acids, microdermabrasion, avoid creams that contain regenerative factors such as Retinol A, Acid- based creams ( Glycolic, Hydraulic, etc.).
Always avoid laser treatments over the treated area.
Avoid the use of antibiotics if possible, it will help fade the pigment color. Using SPF on brows will help with color retention.